More people are injured in their car than anywhere else. We want to make you as safe as possible. Here ae some tips.
- When roads are wet slow down or pull over
- Keep you windows clean. This will improve visibility. If you can't see pull over.
- If a tornado or hurricane is headed your way, find somewhere to park under like an overpass. This will be the safest place.
- Don't drive drunk! Drunk driving kills over 164,000 people a year. You can call a cab, have a designated driver or stop drinking long enough to lower your blood/alcohol limit below the legal limit. Texas legal limit is 0.08. Based on your height, weight and metabolism rate the amount of drinks for every one is diferent. See this chart to find your limit just click here.
- Don't be an aggressive driver. Take a deep breath, count to 10 and let it go. Being an aggressive driver will NOT accomplish anything.