There are many things you can do to save money. We don't have all the answers but here are a couple.
- Don't use credit cards if you don't have to. Use cash or debit cards.
- Anything extra you can pay on any loans you have will help greatly. The sooner you pay it off, the less interest you pay.
- Refinance any loans you have.
- Do the work yourself. Mow your own lawn, cook your own meals, do your own home and auto repairs, clean your own house. If you don't know how, look it up on the internet or buy a book that will teach you.
- Use coupons
- Compare prices before purchasing.
- Review your bank statement every month. Quit spending on stuff you don't need.
- Live within your means. Why do you need 10 cars when there is only 2 drivers or a 10 bedroom house for 2 people.
- Set everything up on automatic bank draft. Most companies give you a discount for this.
- Negotiate. You would be surprised what you can negotiate.
If you like this please publish on your site or if someone you know could use this email it to them.