What can we help you cover!
Bookmark and Share

Typically the answer to this question is no. The contents portion of your homeowners insurance policy provides coverage for the policyholder’s belongings as well as immediate family members who reside in the home (children, spouse).

In the event that your home was damaged or lost in a covered peril, your homeowners insurance policy would provide coverage for your belongings, up to the limits for each type of item in your policy.

Your roommate might want to consider purchasing a renter’s insurance policy. A renter’s insurance policy provides coverage for the tenant’s belongings up to coverage limits listed in their policy.  Your roommate would then have sufficient coverage for her belongings in the event of a loss.

If you need a quote on home insurance click here

Posted 7:16 AM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version

Our Customer Feedback

Our latest blogs

  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
© Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by Insurance Website Builder